We at World Can’t
Wait welcome you to upload your footage, photos and & audio to
encourage worldwide independent video productions of the October 5th
protest, in more than 180 locations, including Canada, Switzerland
World Can’t Wait also encourages people to produce videos with the media content. Location to download content is:
We prefer 720/640×480 resolution for video (320×240 also ok) with anyone of these formats:
- mpg or mpeg (mpeg2)
- some avi (no divx or xvid)
- (no mpeg4, mp4 or flv)
- Please don’t zip or otherwise archive the media content.
Please send raw footage, photos & audio (edit it down if you can) and indicate shooting location in the naming of the files.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com
use know about your video productions, where you have uploaded them,
etc. We may feature them on the national website in the near future.
Instructions for Uploading and Downloading media from Mediamax.com
- Go to Mediamax.com
- At the bottom of the page, click on “Upload files to MediaMax users”
- In the “MediaMax Username:” field, enter “worldcantwait”
- Browse for files.
- When all files are entered, click upload.
It will take some time before your media becomes publicly available; we have to check it and organize it into folders.
- Go to Mediamax.com/worldcantwait
- Click on the down arrows next to the files or folders to download.
By uploading your media, you agree to the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.